For over 88 years Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory has assisted thousands of local families as they have dealt with the loss of a loved one. We are proud of the reputation we have earned for compassion, sensitivity, honesty, and professionalism.
At Beyers, we understand that the variety of financial and personal decisions that accompany making funeral arrangements can seem difficult and sometimes overwhelming. It is our privilege and our responsibility to make this process as easy as possible. It is our mission to respect your wishes and those of your family. It is our goal to be flexible, caring and professional while fulfilling your needs during this difficult time in your life. In this way, you are assured of final arrangements that will hold the greatest meaning for you, your family, friends, and guests.
Whatever it is that you or your family require, our staff is ready to provide: pre-arrangements, cremation at Lake County’s only on site crematory, funeral service or shipping of remains anywhere in the world.
Beyers offers comprehensive funeral services...
- Twenty-four hour service. You can reach a Beyers funeral director any time, night or day.
- Traditional funeral, memorial service or no service – it’s your choice.
- Custom tailored funeral services in your church or one of our chapels.
- Interment arrangements.
- Additional services including military honors, multimedia tributes, bagpiper, dove, butterfly, or balloon release, etc...
- Veteran’s funeral arrangements and, if desired, interment/inurnment at Florida National Cemetery in nearby Bushnell.
- Out of area transfer services to another funeral home, domestic or international.
- We will obtain certified copies of death certificate for you.
- Distribution of obituaries to appropriate newspapers.
- Comprehensive help with insurance claims, Social Security notification and/or filing for veteran’s benefits.